Quest helps companies of all shapes and sizes with their site selection decisions. Due in part to market demand, we offer our site selection services a la carte in order to meet our client’s needs. The following services can be provided all together through our typical four-phase site selection approach or in a myriad of combinations:
- Property Investigations
- Workforce Analysis
- Incentive Negotiations and Cost Comparison
- Logistics Analysis
- Permitting Assistance
OTHER ACTIVITY (WELL, THE STUFF WE CAN TALK ABOUT…)
- Completed certification site visits for clients in Florida, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
- Kicked off a new round of the Duke Energy Site Readiness Program.
- Participated in the Consultant Connect Summit (Atlanta, GA).
- Attended SC Power Team’s 2019 Economic Development Review (Hilton Head, SC).
- Participated on the economic development panel at the PIQUE Regional Young Professional Summit (Greenville, SC).
- The CAEL Inclusive Development Network received more than 35 applications. Five communities were selected including: Cleveland, Ohio; Corpus Christi, Texas; Spokane, Washington; Coweta, Oklahoma; and Pensacola, Florida.
NEW SITES CERTIFIED
- Pocotaligo East Site – General Industrial Site – Sumter County, SC – SC Certified Sites Program – https://locatesc.com/Search/PropertyDetails?propertyID=1e5f945f-7a2d-e611-a429-60eb69dc3ec7
- Mid-Carolina Commerce Park (recertification) – Large Park – Newberry County, SC – SC Certified Sites Program – https://locatesc.com/Search/PropertyDetails?propertyID=2601554c-7a2d-e611-a429-60eb69dc3ec7
- Helgerson Flats Industrial Center – General Industrial Site – Ottumwa, IA – IEDA Certified Site Program – https://www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.com/newsDetail/6646
- Boone Industrial Park Phase II – General Industrial Site – Boone County, IA – IEDA Certified Site Program – https://www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.com/newsDetail/6648
- May 9: Iowa SMART Economic Development Conference (Des Moines, IA)
- June 10-12: SelectUSA 2019 (Washington, DC)