- Quest has grown! We were excited to welcome our new business analyst, Dewey Evans, to our team in April. Prior to joining Quest, he served as program manager for a regional strategic planning organization with a focus on economic and entrepreneurial vitality, sustainable growth and community vibrancy. In his new role, Dewey will assist with both site selection and economic development consulting projects.
- Completed site visits for the Duke Energy Site Readiness Program.
- Attended the SelectUSA Summit in Washington D.C. in June.
- Spoke at the SMART Economic Development Conference (Des Moines, IA).
NEW SITES CERTIFIED
- Southbridge – 27 Flags – General Industrial Site – Sioux City, IA – IEDA Certified Site Program – Southbridge 27 Certification Press Release
RECENT ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- Director, Lindsey Cannon, explores the characteristics of a successful company and economic development organization partnership in the article, “What to Look for in an Economic Development Partner” featured in Area Development.
- Director, Sarah White, was featured in the May 2019 edition of Site Selection Magazine. Check out her views on how Upstate South Carolina is retaining talent in the region. Site Selection Magazine – Bridge to the Future May 2019
- October 21-23: Win ED (Denver, CO)