- While continuing McCallum Sweeney’s site certification programs, the gold standard in the industry, Quest has expanded our economic development services to include a variety that may be a better fit for participants from a time and financial commitment perspective. Services such as the Quick Assess or Site Evaluation require much less resources than a full certification while still providing an enhanced deliverable outlining property strengths and deficiencies as well as recommendations for furthering the readiness of the proposed property. At Quest, we understand that properties are at various levels of readiness and one size does not fit all. Quest is willing to tailor our services to fit the needs of our clients while still providing the highest level of service and industry expertise.
- Wrapped up final presentations for the Duke Energy Site Readiness Program in the Carolinas.
- Completed site visits for 2018 Round II of the IEDA Certified Site Program. Three properties were invited to proceed with certification.
- Participated in the Area Development Consultants Forum (Miami, FL) and Economix (Nashville, TN).
NEW SITES CERTIFIED
- Big Cedar Industrial Center – Mega Site – Cedar Rapids, IA – IEDA Certified Site Program – https://www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.com/newsDetail/6627
RECENT ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- The Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network featured director, Lindsey Cannon’s insights on the high-profile Amazon HQ2 project and how it brought attention to the site selection industry in the article, Amazon: Putting the Site Selection Industry on the Map.”
- Director, Sarah White, outlined some of the items that companies must focus on during the site selection process in the article, “Due Diligence in Today’s Site Selection World” featured in Area Development.
- March 8: Consultant Connect Summit (Atlanta, GA)
- March 20-22: SC Power Team 2019 Economic Development Review (Hilton Head Island, SC)